Outer Banks Season 4 Release Date Countdown: When Will The Netflix Show Comeback?
If you are a fan of the action-adventure mystery teen drama series “Outer Banks”, you are probably eagerly waiting for the fourth season to drop on Netflix. The hit show, created by Josh Pate, Jonas Pate, and Shannon Burke, follows two groups of teenagers who are in search of a lost treasure in a coastal town along the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
The third season, which premiered on February 23, 2023, left us with a lot of questions and cliffhangers, and we can't wait to see what happens next. To prepare for the next season, let’s dig into Outer Banks' season 4 release date countdown.
Outer Banks Season 4’s Release Date
Netflix has not officially announced the release date for the fourth season of “Outer Banks" yet, but we can make some predictions based on the previous seasons.
- The first season was released on April 15, 2020
- The second season was released on July 30, 2021
- The third season was released on February 23, 2023, after being renewed in February 2021.
We can assume that the fourth season will be released sometime in mid-2024. To meet this release date, it is assumed that season 4 will need to be in production some time between late 2023 or early 2024. However, there is some good news for fans who can't wait that long. Netflix has already renewed the show for a fourth season ahead of the third season premiere, which means that filming could start sooner than usual.
We will update this article as soon as Netflix confirms the official release date for the fourth season of "Outer Banks".
People Also Read:
Outer Banks Season 4’s Preview
- Series name: Outer Banks
- Genre: Action-adventure mystery teen drama
- IMDb: 7.5/10
- Season 1 release date: April 15, 2020
- Season 2 release date: July 30, 2021
- Season 3 release date: February 23, 2023
- Season 4 release date: TBA
- Runtime per episode: About 50 minutes
- Streaming platform: Netflix
Outer Banks Season 4’s Cast
The Outer Banks's main cast is expected to return for the fourth season, unless there are any major surprises or deaths along the way.
- Chase Stokes: John B, the leader of the Pogues and the son of a missing treasure hunter.
- Madelyn Cline: Sarah Cameron, the daughter of a wealthy businessman and John B’s love interest.
- Madison Bailey: Kiara “Kie”, a Pogue who comes from a rich family but rejects their lifestyle.
- Jonathan Daviss: Pope, a smart and loyal Pogue who is offered a scholarship to a prestigious college.
- Rudy Pankow: JJ, John B’s best friend and a reckless Pogue who has an abusive father.
- Austin North: Topper, Sarah’s ex-boyfriend and a Kook who bullies the Pogues.
- Charles Esten: Ward Cameron, Sarah and Rafe’s father, and a powerful businessman who is involved in John B’s father’s disappearance.
- Drew Starkey: Rafe, Sarah’s older brother and a drug addict who causes trouble for the Pogues.
It is possible that some of the recurring or guest characters from the previous seasons will also reappear, such as Carlacia Grant as Cleo, Adina Porter as Sheriff Peterkin, Julia Antonelli as Wheezie, E. Roger Mitchell as Heyward, and Cullen Moss as Deputy Shoupe.
Additionally, there could be some new cast members joining the show, especially if the story introduces new characters or locations. We will update this article as soon as any new casting announcements are made.
People Also Read:
Outer Banks Season 4’s Trailer
Netflix has not released "Outer Banks" season 4's trailer yet, but we can expect it to drop a few weeks or months before the release date. We will update this article as soon as Netflix releases the trailer for the fourth season of "Outer Banks".
Outer Banks Season 4’s Plot
The plot of the fourth season of "Outer Banks" will continue the story of the previous seasons, and focus on the quest for the Eye of Ra.
The Eye of Ra is a legendary artifact that is said to grant immortality to whoever possesses it. It is also connected to the history and mythology of ancient Egypt, and could reveal secrets about the origins of the Pogues and the Kooks.
The fourth season will follow John B, Sarah, Pope, JJ, Kiara, and Big John as they travel to Egypt to find the Eye of Ra before Ward, Rafe, Gavin, and their allies do. They will have to use their skills, knowledge, and courage to solve puzzles, avoid traps, and fight enemies along the way.
The fourth season will also explore the relationships and conflicts among the characters, such as John B and Sarah's romance, Pope and Kiara's friendship, JJ's loyalty, Ward and Rafe's villainy, Gavin's mystery, and Big John's secrets.
The fourth season will likely end with a major cliffhanger or a shocking revelation that will set up the fifth season (if there is one).
How Many Episodes Are There in Outer Banks’ Season 4?
Netflix has not confirmed how many episodes there will be in the fourth season of "Outer Banks" yet, but we can make some predictions based on the previous seasons.
The first season had 10 episodes, while the second and third seasons had 12 episodes each.
Based on this pattern, we can assume that the fourth season will have either 10 or 12 episodes. However, this could change depending on the production schedule and the creative decisions of the showrunners.
We will update this article as soon as Netflix confirms how many episodes there will be in the fourth season of "Outer Banks".
Outer Banks Season 4’s Highlights
Just like its previous three seasons, the fourth season of "Outer Banks" will likely have many highlights that will keep us hooked and entertained throughout.
Some of these highlights could include:
- The stunning scenery and culture of Egypt
- The thrilling chase and competition for the Eye of Ra
- The intriguing clues and mysteries about the Eye of Ra
- The exciting action sequences and stunts
- The emotional moments and twists among the characters
- The surprising reveals and cliffhangers
While there has been little information on what season 4 of Netflix’s “Outer Banks” could entail, we could certainly make guesses and speculations about this action-adventure series. In anticipation of its long-awaited next season, we will update all information on this Outer Banks’ Season 4 release date countdown, as soon as it is available.