Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 2 Spoilers: What To Expect From “(I Don’t Want To Go To) Chelsea”
If you are looking for Ted Lasso season 3 episode 2 spoilers, you have come to the right place. Ted Lasso season 3 is back with more heartwarming comedy and drama on Apple TV Plus. The first episode of the season, “Smells Like Mean Spirit”, premiered on March 15 and set up some intriguing plotlines for the rest of the season.
In this article, we will discuss some of the major spoilers and predictions for the second episode of Ted Lasso season 3, titled “(I Don’t Want to Go to) Chelsea”. If you haven’t watched the first episode yet, be warned that this article contains spoilers.
#1. Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 2 Release Date and Length
Source: CBRThe second episode of Ted Lasso season 3 will be released on March 22, 2023. The episode has a runtime of 48 minutes, which is slightly longer than the average length of previous episodes.
#2. Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 2 Plot Synopsis
Source: mediascrollsAccording to Apple TV Plus, here is the official plot synopsis for Ted Lasso season 3 episode 2:
AFC Richmond faces its toughest test yet when they travel across London to play a high-flying Chelsea side led by their former star player Jamie Tartt. Meanwhile, Rebecca grapples with her feelings for Sam after their unexpected kiss.
#3. Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 2 Spoilers and Predictions
Source: virginiaviewsBased on the plot synopsis and the events of the first episode, here are some of the spoilers and predictions for what might happen in Ted Lasso season 3 episode 2:
- Jamie Tartt will face his old teammates and coach as he tries to prove himself as a top striker for Chelsea. He might also have some unresolved issues with Roy Kent, who retired from playing and became a pundit.
- AFC Richmond will struggle to cope with their poor performance in the league and their low morale. Ted Lasso might have to deal with some dissent from his players, especially Nate Shelley, who has become more arrogant and mean-spirited.
- Rebecca Welton will have to decide whether she wants to pursue a romantic relationship with Sam Obisanya, who confessed his feelings for her and kissed her at the end of the first episode. She might also face some backlash from her ex-husband Rupert Mannion, who married Keeley Jones’ former boss Bex Cassidy.
- Keeley Jones will try to balance her career as a PR manager for AFC Richmond and her relationship with Roy Kent. She might also have some conflicts with Bex Cassidy, who is now her stepmother-in-law.
- Higgins will continue to be a loyal friend and advisor to Rebecca and Ted. He might also have some funny interactions with his large family.
READ MORE: Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 1 Recap: Nate and Ted’s Explosive Feud
#4. Rebecca and Sam’s Relationship
Source: virginiaviewsOne of the most surprising and intriguing developments in Ted Lasso season 3 is the potential romance between Rebecca Welton and Sam Obisanya. The two characters have had a friendly and respectful relationship since the first season, but they never showed any romantic interest in each other until the end of season 2.
In season 2, Rebecca and Sam both joined a dating app called Bantr, where they could chat anonymously with other users. They soon realized that they had a lot in common and enjoyed each other’s company. However, they did not know each other’s identity until they agreed to meet in person. When they discovered that they were talking to each other, they were shocked and embarrassed.
Rebecca felt that she was too old for Sam, who was 20 years younger than her. She also worried about how their relationship would affect her position as the owner of AFC Richmond and his position as a player. She decided to end their communication on Bantr and focus on her friendship with Ted Lasso.
READ MORE: Why Did Roy And Keeley Break Up In ‘Ted Lasso’? Fully Explained
Source: screenrantSam, on the other hand, felt that he had a genuine connection with Rebecca and wanted to pursue a relationship with her. He was not deterred by their age difference or their professional roles. He decided to confess his feelings for Rebecca in front of everyone at the Diamond Dogs’ Christmas party. He kissed her passionately and told her that he loved her.
Rebecca was stunned by Sam’s bold move and did not know how to react. She smiled nervously and hugged him back. The episode ended with a cliffhanger, leaving fans wondering what will happen next between them.
In Ted Lasso season 3 episode 2, we might see how Rebecca and Sam deal with the aftermath of their kiss. Will they decide to give their relationship a chance or will they face some obstacles along the way? How will their colleagues and friends react to their romance? How will Rupert Mannion try to sabotage their happiness? These are some of the questions that fans are eager to find out.
Source: cuevana3Ted Lasso season 3 episode 2 promises to be an exciting and emotional installment of one of the most popular comedy shows on streaming platforms. Fans can expect more laughs, tears, soccer action, and character development from this award-winning series. To watch Ted Lasso season 3 episode 2, you can stream it on Apple TV Plus starting from March 22, 2023.
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to check out our homepage for more fun and interesting content on Aubtu.biz.
Share this article
Join our conversation