Employees in the service business are unquestionably the most resilient. People who have never worked in this profession cannot comprehend the difficulties that these employees face on a daily basis. Their responsibilities include meeting the needs of clients. But, with hundreds of people to impress in a single day, that’s a difficult task. That is why people in the service industry use tips or tricks to make their job easier. And sometimes those tips are just telling lies.
“If you’ve ever worked in the service sector, you’ve undoubtedly lied to a client, or 100,” says the joke. Although lying is wrong, if it gets our job done, we may argue that it isn’t that bad. Don’t believe us? Then take a look at the story that people shared below. Maybe after reading, you will understand why they lied—or simply have a good laugh! Let’s scroll down and check them out!
It started when this user @makaylathinks decided to share her 2 cents:
1. “Hey, it’s your birthday!”
2. It’s always good to shift the blame
3. Or get a nice break here and there
4. Put ’em on hold
5. I mean, life is about constantly learning, right?
6. I’m new here… sorta
7. Agh… It was just here
8. Sorry, we just need to remake it!
9. Just blame the corporate
10. Or the manager LOL
11. The “first-day” agenda it’s working in every case LOL
12. A white lie to make they feel comfortable
13. Teamwork makes the dream work
14. Sorry, just got here!
15. Put it on the nametag
16. Manager isn’t here
17. Blame the robot
18. A whole shipment that doesn’t exist
19. When in doubt, blame the imaginary new person
20. A point of connection
21. I’m in another department
22. Didn’t meet the high standards
23. Blame the people they’ll never see
24. “We don’t work here”
#26 The truth behind all these lies LOL
For more daily doses of entertainment and humor, please click here to visit our site!