Table of content    

Deep-Sea Explorers Encounter Puppy-Like Fish And Can’t Stop Gushing Over It

The ocean is a fascinating kingdom that is home to many wonderful creatures.  Nevertheless, only 5% of the ocean has been uncovered by humans, and the remaining 95% is filled with wonders waiting to be unearthed and revealed. Humans are constantly researching the ocean, and hundreds of sea creatures are discovered every year, which is truly amazing.


To reveal the true beauty of the underwater world, marine enthusiasts from the YouTube channel EVNautilus recently shared some unexpectedly adorable footage from a deep-sea exploration where they had the opportunity to encounter a very interesting fish, a snailfish.
Advertisement
Source: Nautilus Live
From their vantage point via an underwater drone, the channel’s adventurers met
someone they then identified as a snailfish. At first, they were not sure of the fish's true species. However, it’s such an amazing fish.
Advertisement
Source: EVNautilus
The fish’s cute appearance couldn’t help but make the explorers gush — comparing the scaly sea animal’s inviting vibe to that of a friendly puppy.
Advertisement
Source: EVNautilus
“It’s just kind of swimming around with it halfway open,” shared the explorers on their video. “And it’s showing us its tummy, almost like a puppy.”
Advertisement
Source: EVNautilus
At a staggering 2,788 meters, there was a face that made everyone smile, and the fish seemed equally fascinated by the strange person who found him.
Advertisement
Source: EVNautilus
According to the group that encountered the snailfish, his species can be found throughout the world's oceans, even much deeper than this little guy:

"Some snailfish species have even been found in the Mariana Trench, over 8,000 meters deep!" Nautilus Live Facebook page wrote.

See the video here!




From the highest of highs to the lowest of lows on Earth, there's cuteness to be found for those who are eager to spend time looking for it.

If you love the article, don't forget to support us by hitting the "like" and "share" buttons below. Besides, for more appealing content about the animal kingdom, visit our site now!
Share this article
Advertisement
 
Advertisement