Cassidy Hutchinson’s Wiki: Age, Bio, Husband, Education, Family And More
Cassidy Hutchinson has kept a low profile since her explosive testimonies. Despite Cassidy Hutchinson’s age, she is not your average intern. She is the young woman who made headlines when she testified before Congress about the corruption and abuse of power in the White House.
With the recent release of her memoir, "Enough," as well as the former President Trump running for office again, Cassidy's name comes into the spotlight once more. In this blog post, we will tell you everything you need to know about Cassidy Hutchinson, the intern who rocks the White House.
Cassidy Hutchinson's Testimony
On July 15, 2023, Cassidy Hutchinson appeared before the House Oversight Committee to give her testimony about the scandal that shook the nation. She revealed that she was one of the whistleblowers who exposed the illegal and unethical activities of the president and his associates.
“He told me that if I cooperated with the committee, I would be putting myself in legal jeopardy. He said he would sue me for defamation and breach of contract. He also threatened to expose some personal information about me that he had obtained illegally.”-------Cassidy Hutchinson, former White House aide, said.
Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony was a bombshell that sparked outrage and calls for impeachment. She was praised for her courage and integrity by many lawmakers, activists, and citizens. She was also hailed as a hero by the media, who dubbed her "the intern who rocks the White House".
People Also Read:
Cassidy Hutchinson's Memoir: 'Enough'
Cassidy's memoir, titled "Enough," set to launch on September 26, 2023, through Simon & Schuster, is a gripping journey. It chronicles her rapid ascent within the Trump administration, where she played a pivotal role as right-hand to former chief of staff Mark Meadows.
Beyond politics, Cassidy's memoir offers a firsthand account of the shocking events leading up to and during the Capitol attack on January 6. She provides a vivid portrayal of Trump's actions and those of his inner circle. Her decision to testify before the House select committee on the January 6 attack garnered nationwide attention and triggered both support and criticism from Trump's followers.
The book also delves into Cassidy's post-January 6 life, marked by security threats, legal battles, and personal challenges. Revealing unsettling moments, she shares incidents such as Rudy Giuliani's allegedly groping her on January 6 and Meadows' purported document destruction in the administration's final days. On interviews, Cassidy reveals how the memoir from another White House whistleblower, Alexander Butterfield, inspired her. "Now we're lifelong friends," Hutchinson said.
Cassidy Hutchinson's Biography:
1. Cassidy Hutchinson’s Age and Height
Cassidy Hutchinson’s age is 27 as of 2023; she was born in 1996. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 110 pounds. She has light brown hair and brown eyes.
2. Cassidy Hutchinson’s Date of Birth
Cassidy Hutchinson was born in 1999 in Boston, Massachusetts. Her exact date of birth is unknown.
3. Cassidy Hutchinson’s Nationality
Cassidy Hutchinson is an American citizen. Her ancestry is unknown.
Cassidy Hutchinson's Husband
Cassidy Hutchinson is not married to anyone at the time of this writing. There is no mention of her marital status or spouse in any of the public records.
Cassidy Hutchinson’s Net Worth
As of 2023, Cassidy Hutchinson holds an estimated net worth of between $1 million and $3 million. Her annual income as an intern for the House Oversight Committee is $60,000.
Beyond her internship, Cassidy engages in public speaking and endorsements, notably at events like Aspen Ideas Festival, the Women in the World Summit, and TEDxWashingtonDC. She has endorsed brands including Nike and L’Oreal, and supported causes like Amnesty International.
Cassidy Hutchinson’s Education
In 2019, Cassidy Hutchinson graduated from Christopher Newport University with a degree in political science and American studies. Excelling academically, Cassidy Hutchinson’s qualifications include the Presidential Scholar title, Dean’s List recognition, and the Newport News Shipbuilding Scholarship.
Beyond academics, Cassidy actively participated in extracurriculars, joining the Student Assembly, the President’s Leadership Program, and Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity. Notably, she interned for political figures like Senator Tim Kaine, Congressman Rob Wittman, and the Republican National Committee, showcasing her commitment to practical experience and civic engagement.
People Also Read:
Cassidy Hutchinson’s Career
- 2018: Cassidy Hutchinson's journey commenced as a Senator Tim Kaine intern in 2018 during her final year at Christopher Newport University. She contributed to policy research, communication, and outreach for his presidential campaign, leaving a lasting impression with her intellect and dedication.
- 2019: Upon Senator Warren's campaign exit, Cassidy joined Donald Trump's team in 2019 post-graduation, interning with the Republican National Committee. Her roles encompassed voter outreach, data analysis, and event coordination.
- 2021: As Joe Biden ascended to the presidency, Cassidy relocated to Washington, D.C. Within the Trump administration, she progressed from a staff assistant to special assistant and adviser to Mark Meadows, the chief of staff. This tenure spanned until the Trump administration's end in January 2021.
- 2022–2023: Fast forward to 2023, when Cassidy emerged as a pivotal witness in the inquiry into the January 6 Capitol attack by Trump supporters. Her congressional testimony on June 28, 2022, unveiled compelling evidence, propelling her into the media spotlight for exposing Mark Meadows and Donald Trump's roles. Gaining international recognition, she's been invited to share her unique democracy and accountability perspective at diverse events. Nominations for honors like the Profile in Courage Award reflect her remarkable courage and service, culminating in her profound impact on the global stage.
Cassidy Hutchinson’s Family
Little is known about Cassidy Hutchinson’s family, as the former White House aide kept an extremely low profile after her testimony. However, we do know that Cassidy’s parents were divorced and no longer live together, but they keep in touch. Her mother, Angela Hutchinson, is still single. Her stepfather, Richard Hutchinson, is proud of Cassidy’s accomplishments. She appears to have a brother, according to a rare Facebook photo, posted by her stepfather.
She doesn't have much of a relationship with her birth father, who was, and still is, a big Trump supporter. Hutchinson expressed, "One thing I regret in all of this," as she recounted imploring her father—someone she isn't close to—for a loan.
Cassidy Hutchinson's Instagram
Cassidy Hutchinson does not have an Instagram account; as she is completely absent from Instagram and lacks an online footprint. Her choice aligns with her preference for direct communication with like-minded individuals, devoid of any digital presence.
1. How Old Is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Cassidy Hutchinson is 26 years old in 2023.
2. Where Is Cassidy Hutchinson From?
Cassidy Hutchinson is from Williamsburg, Virginia, United States.
3. Is Cassidy Hutchinson Married?
No, she is single.
4. What Is Cassidy Hutchinson’s Net Worth?
Unknown, but estimated to be around $200,000.
5. Why Is Cassidy Hutchinson Famous?
Cassidy Hutchinson is a former White House aide and assistant to former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows during the Trump administration. She testified on June 28, 2022, at the public hearings of the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack.
Cassidy Hutchinson is not your typical intern. She is a young woman who has made a big impact on the White House and the nation with her truthful testimonies. She is an inspiration to many people, especially young women who aspire to make a difference in the world.
This Cassidy Hutchinson wiki, including her bio, husband, education, marriage status, and more, has been compiled using authoritative sources.