Friends are one’s greatest gifts. They are the ones who lift your spirits up in the darkest days. They are also ones with whom you can share your most personal secrets. Friends are also with whom you do the most stupid and craziest thing. Here are the funny quotes for friends or about friendship that we think you should check them out!
#1. What May You Say When Your Bestie Insults You?
This list below has some funny quotes for friends who make fun of you! Roast them back!
- “Zombies eat brains. You should be completely safe.” – Unknown
- “Mirrors don’t lie, and lucky for you, they don’t laugh.” – Unknown
- “You’re not the stupidest person on the planet but you sure better hope he doesn’t die.” – Unknown
- “Someday you’ll go far… and I hope you stay there.” – Unknown
- “If you ran like your mouth you’d win a gold medal.” – Unknown
- “I don’t want to say you have a big forehead, but that’s a $20 Uber from your eyebrows to your hairline.” – Unknown
- “If I got a dollar every time you said something smart, I would have 0 dollars.” – Unknown
- “Everyone has the right to be ugly. But you’re overdoing it.” – Unknown
- “ If I talk like an idiot, it’s only to let you understand me more.” – Unknown
- “I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.” – Unknown
- “The only woman that will tell you she loves you is your mom. Or maybe she won’t.” – Unknown
- “Why can’t I find it from you if common sense is really common?” – Unknown
#2. However, How Important Are Friends?
Some quotes to prove your friendship is essential.
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
- “The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime if not asked to lend money.” – Mark Twain
- “‘Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” – Charles Lamb
- “Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.: – Unknown
- “It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them and important to the friendship that we are not.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” – Donna Roberts
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.” – Unknown
#3. One Should Appreciate His Friends More!
You should definitely treasure your friends!
- “The only thing I want in life is to be friends forever. You are such an amazing friend that I will forever treasure.” – Unknown
- “I was filled with negativity, but your friendship has changed all that. I am now positive and optimistic in life. Thank you for your love and care, more so your friendship.” – Unknown
- “A loving and caring friend is more precious than anything else in one’s life. I thank God for giving me a wonderful friend like you.” – Unknown
- “A real friend gives love, protection, and life.” – Unknown
Check out http://autub.biz for more inspirational quotes, animal stories and entertainment news. You funny posts will keep you smiling all day and night!