There must be days when you feel so bad. Nothing is right as it is supposed to be. You feel lost, empty and hopeless in this big wide world. Don’t worry, many others share the mutual feelings even though you are a boy, a girl or a teenager, an elderly. It is yourself which is the most essential. Simply check out these funny quotes about self care that we have collected. We hope they can brighten up your gloomy day a little bit.
#1. 5 Quotes To Help You Recharge
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including yourself.” – Anne Lamott
- “If it costs you your peace of mind, you’ve overpaid.” – Rigel J. Dawson
- “Know your worth, and then make sure to add tax.” – Unknown
- “Resting is a part of the process, even if it’s not a part of the plan.” – Carley Schweet
- “People who wonder if the glass is half full or half empty miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown
#2. 3 Quotes To Make You Focus On Yourself
- “Get in, loser; we’re healing and falling in love with ourselves again.” – Unknown
- “Self-care is giving the world the best of you instead of what’s left of you.” – Unknown
- “Self-care is the greatest middle finger of all time.” – Unknown
#3. 7 Funny Quotes About Self Care
- “The secret to getting ahead is getting started. Let’s go!” – Unknown
- “Make someone smile every day. Don’t forget, you’re someone too.” – Unknown
- “You’re your own teacher. Give yourself extra credit today.” – Unknown
- “If you’re searching for the person to change your life for the better, then take a look in the mirror.” – Unknown
- “Your speed doesn’t matter, forward is forward.” – Unknown
- “Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.” – Unknown
- “If it makes you happy, it doesn’t have to make sense to everyone else.” – Unknown
#4. 11 Quotes To Set You Back On Your Feet
- “Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Lead from the heart, not the head.” – Princess Diana
- “The time is always right to do what is right” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
- “Whatever you do, do it well”. – Walt Disney
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “Change the world by being yourself.” – Amy Poehler
- “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” – Steve Jobs
These quotes, even said by well-known people or anonymous, we hope that you find related and peace while reading those words. God bless all of us for a forward future. So believing in yourself, loving yourself to the fullest are the most vital tasks until the end of your life. Do not waste any time adoring the most important person on earth to you.
Stay tuned for more funny and entertaining posts on aubtu.biz. This is your daily source for discarding stress and joy.