You may believe that soulmates are people whom you connect with instantly and deeply. They see and accept you for who you are and at the same time, and help you grow into the best version of yourself. And this is no exception to our animal friends. Although they are not able to use human language, they are lucky enough to find their human soulmates who love them so much and are willing to do everything for them. Their bonds and friendships are so special and strong that no one can break them.
We adore the sweet bond between animals and humans and would like to share some peaceful photos of them. We are sure that these photos will bring a smile to your face just as they did ours. We also hope you can enlarge our collection with some pics of your pets. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. “My dad’s golden retriever found a baby squirrel that was half alive in the yard. He rescued it and fed it. This is them a few days later. Now It won’t leave his side.”
2. “Made her a bridge to the window she always stared at but could never reach.”
3. “My little bro, Chip. Our bond has grown stronger over the spring/summer.”
4. “My dad claims he doesn’t love our dog, but he built this end table with a little hut for her.”
5. “My husband built my dog a dream dog house.”
6. “My old lady can’t do all the fun things with me but I didn’t want her to be left out.”
7. “This is Judy who comes to my kitchen window every day to get some almonds. That little smile makes me melt.”
8. “Met this cutie outside the barracks today.”
9. “She adopted us, and the reason she got to stay is because she bonded with my daughter. Meet Priscilla.”
10. “My dad petting a dudes raccoon at the lake..”
11. He musta dropped his Hogwarts letter on his way over.
12. “Pearl, my Aspergers service dog, sniffing my baby for the first time. ????”
13. “My 1.5-year-old son and 14-year-old old cat had a moment this morning.”
14. When a cat runs to the fridge every time it opens, a sign is necessary
15. This one was silently walking around with this kid for a few hours.
16. The horse made it very clear that he had no intention on sharing his human.
17. “My 7yr old girl that I rescued 4 years ago waiting ever so patiently for my 79yr old Grandma to fix one of her favorite toys.”
18. “My 1-year-old pit bull sleeps with my toddler every night. He knows his place is by her side.”
19. “My dog broke while holding him and giving him many belly rubs.”
20. This is a year apart. Last year when I found this little guy walking the streets and today getting cuddles.
21. “In my hometown , this dog pushing his owner.”
22. “When I met an old soul-friend in a monkey’s body”
23. “We adopted an 11-year old cat from a Chicago shelter. He and my 13-yo daughter fell in love. This is them after she got back from a week at camp.”
24. “So I’ve been feeding the squirrels lately and this is what I saw at my door when I woke up.”
25. “My sister and her family are going on a trip. My niece was concerned that their cat would be lonely, so she made him a friend with a lap to sit on.”
26. “Milly found someone she wants to be with all the time.”
27. “My wife wanted a cat but I didn’t, so we compromised and got a cat. Two years later the cat follows me everywhere and gets very upset if she can’t.”
28. “I met a ball of love.”
29. “My 92-year-old grandpa just made a new friend.”
30. “This is Leo (Leonidas) and we’ve been besties since 2012. He was born under my stairs, and I rescued him. We love each other very much.”
Please share this heartwarming collection with your loved ones!