Who needs a pill for sadness and fatigue? Who needs a thick wool blanket to stay warm on a windy night? In this article, we wouldn’t introduce to you bitter pills or warm blankets to help you through the gloomy and cold day, we just want to share some charming photos of cute cats or dogs with innocent watery eyes begging you for food. There are a million things that can make you smile when everything falls apart, but we think that these photos will be one of the best choices, especially if you are an animal lover.
These adorable pictures brought smiles to our faces and now it’s your turn. Let’s take this medicine whenever you feel unhappy, it will put a smile on your face even, help you get rid of that dark cloud hanging over your head. And of course, your grey day will be gone in seconds. If you don’t believe it, scroll down to check them out.
1. There’s something particularly relaxing about purring cats and their cute sleeping faces…
2. “He’s patiently waiting for me to wake up and feed him.”
3. “Meeting our new kitten for the first time! We’re in love.”
4. “My neighbor’s dog found a moth.”
5. “This is the seal I help in the rescue center that I volunteer at. Her name is Moss, we’re teaching her how to fish by herself so she’s ready to go back home.”
6. “Someone spilled all these cotton balls!”
7. A cute tiny doggo that perfectly fits into a cup
8. “My daughter picked her because she was afraid no one would adopt a kitten without a tail. Meet LuLu.”
9. That charming and innocent look when your fluffy friend asks for yet another dog biscuit…
10. Proud mom with her baby bunnies
11. “Finally, an accurate fortune…”
12. This baby sloth wishes you all a good day.
13. “My 1-year-old son and 14-year-old cat had a moment this morning.”
14. “Just moved into a new house and this is our favorite neighbor so far.”
15. “Here’s how to start your day off right.”
16. “My boyfriend’s mom is fostering a baby raccoon.”
17. Here’s what true love looks like.
18. “We got a new kitten, but I think our cat also got a new kitten.”
Which of these photos made you feel warm and fuzzy? Feel free to let us know your thoughts and share your pictures in the comments.
h/t: Bright Side