Do you believe that animals can cheer you up when you are sad, stressed, or scared? The answer is yes, animals can make you feel better thanks to their cuteness and humour. Many studies have also shown that interacting with animals can help lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety, and decrease depression.
If you don’t believe, a look at these pictures might convince you. We are sure that these fluffy animals will definitely help you start your week in a good mood. Please enjoy and share this article with your friends and family members!
1. Apparently, he’s found a new friend.
2. “Don’t kiss me, I’m still angry.”
3. This is Asher. He’s on his way home for the very first time. He can’t believe he has a human of his own.
4. He likes to nibble.
5. “Are you upset? Here come cuddles!”
6. “This picture of my kitten in his cat tree always makes me laugh.”
7. This Pomeranian is dressed as Paddington.
8. She has no clue what’s going on.
9. “This is Athena. It’s her first train trip and she’s a little scared, but she’s being brave.”
10. “I took a sausage. Shhhhh, it’s a secret!”
11. This is Chip. He’s upset because the other dogs made fun of his booties at the park.
12. “So, where are my bread crumbs?”
13. “We’re getting a couch delivered, but he just wants to go play with the delivery guys.”
14. “Thank you for scratching my ears!”
15. “How am I supposed to work in these conditions?”
16. Her baby teeth fell out and these new grown-pup ones came in.
17. Romantic atmosphere
18. This is Leon. Sweaters look good on him.
19. “They break my heart every time I leave.”
20. Big dogs can be scared at the vet too!
21. “I fully trust you.”
22. Best friends
23. “Are you really going to punish this cutie?”
24. “Look, I’m a snowman!”
25. “My wife knitted her first hat yesterday, but it turned out way too small. It did, however, fit the cat perfectly…”
26. Who wants a pupper bouquet?
27. Mr. Cat
28. “This is Louie. He had to get a cast. I decided to cover it with a different sock each day.”
29. “I’ll always be there for you.”