We humans aren’t the only ones who protect, nurture, and raise babies. Similar to us, parents in the animal kingdom also love and care for their offspring. Although different animals have their own ways to protect and raise their young, one thing for sure is that all of them love their babies so much. After all, animals also share a special bond with their families.
In order to honor parenthood within the animal kingdom and prove that it knows no boundaries, we gathered 20 pictures to share with you. Through these heartwarming photos, we hope that you will love your parents, brothers and sisters more. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. She is so proud of herself, and for good reason!
2. When you had a bad dream and decided to run to mom’s bed:
3. How giraffe moms express their love
4. There’s nothing like that father-son bond.
5. “I’m a good boy, mom, gimme a smooch!”
6. Mamma squirrel taking care of her baby
7. Taking her baby for a stroll
8. You can tell the little pup feels safe.
9. Nothing beats a good mother and daughter nap.
10. Mom is always ready to be a pillow.
11. They should be proud of the many beautiful babies they made!
12. This mom is happy her whole family fits in her bed.
13. When you’re watching a scary movie with mom:
14. A hard-fought family portrait
15. Mom cuddling momma kitten who’s cuddling her baby
16. Nice weather for a family walk
17. Forehead kiss for her newborn
18. Baby hippo got a little tired.
19. “I like to show my dog this picture of her and her real mom from time to time.”
20. Elephants hug in the most adorable way ever.
Are you a proud owner of a pet family? If yes, please share them with us in the comments below! Be sure to share this post with your friends and family members!