We all know that obesity can cause a lot of damage to our health. People with severe obesity are more likely to have some diseases that may lower their quality of health. As with humans, obesity in pets can result in serious health effects that could shorten their life span. Thankfully, many fat pets are lucky enough to have perfect owners who are willing to do everything to make them more energetic and happy. These owners always find the best ways to keep their beloved pets fit and reduce their risk of developing many serious diseases.
We are happy to know that our furry friends successfully managed to lose weight and have a body in shape. For this reason, we decided to collect and share their weight loss progresses and their achievements with you. Scroll down to see for yourself!
1. Before and After: “One of our 14 year old cats, Lunchbox, now weighs HALF of the weight she was when she came to our sanctuary.”
2. “My dog Riley, before and after her diet.”
3. Danni Devito’s weight loss progress!
4. “My Lucy has lost 10 lbs and is officially in the healthy weight range for corgis!”????
5. For 2019, Brussel lost 4 lbs!
6. She found the fluffiest rug in the house ????
7. Quarantine progress photo!
8. NOW vs. THEN!
9. Travis’ weight loss progress! ????