If you have ever owned a pet, you have to agree that having these furry friends is one of the most wonderful things in your life. Not only do these loving creatures make your life better, but they also provide you with unconditional love and great companionship. They are so important that we can’t imagine what life would be like without them. No matter what happens, we get attached to our pets, and they get attached to us.
After all, the love that people can feel for their pets is one of the purest and greatest emotions ever. To celebrate the perfect bond between animals and humans, we collected 25 warm photos of animal-human companionship to share with you. These photos will show how unique and great the bond is between animals and humans. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “17 days after my mom passed from ovarian cancer, her old Irish Wolfhound followed in tow to be with her. I miss them both so much.”
2. Had trouble finding the cat, gave up, then checked on my daughter…
3. “My mommy buys me all kinds of toys, but my favorite are Pepsi boxes.”
4. She suddenly fell asleep like this while I was just playing with her.
5. “Today we made our cats a bedroom.”
6. My husband on Sunday: “We are not keeping the stray.” / My husband today: “Don’t wake up Oliver, he’s sleeping.”
7. Ride forth, my noble steed!
8. “We’ve been to 22 states, traveled the country, and lived together in my car until we finally found our home. He’s my best friend.”
9. “About a year ago, I shared a picture of some kittens I found under my house. Here’s an update!”
10. “2 friends enjoying a relaxing read in the park today in NYC. While all the other dogs in the park were playing around, he was watching his human.”
11. Find someone who looks at you like this cat looks at his human.
12. “My cat ripped open his favorite toy. This is my grandma sewing it back together.”
13. “My boyfriend has never had a pet. It was love at first sight.”
14. After a lifelong phobia of dogs, my mom seems to be getting over it. This is how she and my dog look at each other.
15. “After 3 months of being sober, I decided to treat myself with a gift. I went to the shelter today and adopted this cute beagle. His name is Nikko… :)”
16. “My girl turned 9 today.”
17. “My fiancé befriended an overly photogenic 9-day-old baby goat.”
18. Not everyone gets middle seat privileges…
19. Some things never change.
20. “Sunny loves her human, Luna.”
21. “I told my dog that my father was going to come over to visit in a while. My dog adores my father, so he waited patiently until he arrived.”
22. 15 years later, still best friends.
23. “Taught Chloe to stand on my wheelchair’s foot rests, and now all she wants to do is give me kisses.”
24. “Cheerio was cold after her bath. I told her that she could share my shirt until she warmed up. She spent the next hour curled up inside my shirt.”
25. He’s been my comfort from the beginning to the end.
Feel free to share these warm and sweet pics with your friends and family members!