Do animals have emotions? Do they feel empathy? And the simple and correct answer is, “Of course they do.” Many scientific studies have shown that animals experience the same range of emotions as humans. Some animals likely feel a full range of emotions, including happiness, sadness, fear, anger, shame, and embarrassment.
Here are 17 emotional cats and dogs who can’t hide their feelings and want to show them to the world. Although they can’t speak, they can tell you what they want and how they feel through their facial expressions and emotions. If you don’t believe, scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “My cat was not impressed when a fox stopped by.”
2. “She just bit my finger and I was not happy about it!”
3. “We tried taking a family photo.”
4. “We accidentally fed him twice this morning… This was his face when we figured it out.”
5. “Moose looks like he belongs on a wanted poster.”
6. “My sister’s cat was not in the mood for a selfie.”
7. “2 days ago, my wife’s lifelong best friend Whiskey turned 21. Today, he blessed me with this moment.”
8. “I work as a dog groomer and I thought showing everyone how amazing this pup is would be a great first post.”
9. “My cat’s face before her bath”
10. “Her face after I told her that was not her bed and she needed to give it back”
11. “My dog when I finally get home from work”
12. “She is constantly judging my driving.”
13. “My friend’s cat just sits there and judges you.”
14. “My dog’s facial expressions when I didn’t turn toward the dog park”
15. “Adopted this little dude yesterday. He’s been in a shelter for his whole life and he looks pretty happy to go to his first home.”
16. “He gives me this face every day when I get home from work.”
17. “Andi has been my best friend for over 11 years! She gives great smiles when she gets face scritches.”
Does your pet show his or her feelings to you? Feel free to share photos of your pet with us in the comments below! If you love this article, please share it with your friends and family members!