“We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our paths for a reason.”
Life is full of unintended meetings of people unfamiliar to each other. Your life is also full of chance encounters, and you never know when, what, or who will change your life until it happens. In fact, some fortuitous encounters profoundly altered a person’s life. Therefore, some experts believe that great happiness and good things will happen to you if you prepare yourself to make the most of chance encounters.
Here are 15 stories from pet owners who found their pets by accident, and now they can’t live without them. We believe that these animals were destined to be adopted by their owners. These owners also realize that their lives are enriched in many ways by their beloved pets. After all, pets are part of their everyday lives and part of their families. If you don’t believe it, scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “A few weeks ago, I went to the animal shelter and rescued this beautiful boy instead of getting a Corgi from a breeder. I couldn’t be happier with my decision.”
2. “I went to the animal shelter. They got in the car. Now we live together.”
3. “My boyfriend and I went to Florida for a family funeral. We found this guy at his Grandma’s house. Guess who got themselves a new dog…”
4. “I went to volunteer at the animal shelter and this little guy wouldn’t leave me alone, so I brought him home.”
5. “I started volunteering at the animal shelter and went from one dog to 3. Now I guess I need a new bed for myself.”
6. “I went to buy new shoes. Got him, as well.”
7. “We accidentally adopted another one.”
8. “We went to get some food for our dog. This little girl met us outside and it was love at first sight. So now we have one more pet.”
9. “I heard this baby crying outside. She was wearing a collar but I couldn’t find her owners anywhere. Now she lives with me and wears a bell so she won’t get lost again.”
10. “I went to an animal shelter to look at dogs and saw these sad eyes looking at me. I came home with an unexpected friend.”
11. “My girlfriend and I have a black kitten with one eye. Last weekend we saw another black kitten at the animal shelter who looked exactly like him, only he was missing the other eye. We adopted him right away.”
12. “Look what accidentally followed me home from the animal shelter…”
13. “My friend went to the animal shelter to look at cats. She said she was just going to look…”
14. “When my dog passed away, the whole family was sure we would only get a black and curly dog. 4 years later, we got him…”
15. “I went to a pet shop to buy a fish. This is Fish.”
How did you meet your pet? Did you meet it by chance? Or was it a planned event? Please share your story with us in comments below!