We have read many stories about men not liking animals, but then, they fell in love with them and it’s incredibly cute. At first, these men said they hated pets and never wanted to get them. However, everything has changed after these people let 4-legged friends into their homes. These cute pets managed to win over their reluctant owners immediately.
We believe that pets can magically transform their owners, so we have collected a lot of photos to prove that we’re absolutely right. We hope that these people featured in this article will inspire you and help you add a pet into your home if your parents or family members are strongly against pets. Scroll down to see!
1. Husband then: “I don’t like pets. He has to sleep outside.” Husband now: Sleeps very still so he doesn’t disturb the dog.
2. “He was not a fan of getting another dog… Now I think he loves her more than me!”
3. “My husband with the cat he didn’t want”
4. My dad 11 years ago: “You don’t need a dog.”
My dad today: Gets a towel to dry her off after she swims at their house.
5. He says, “It’s my wife’s dog,” in public. Stop by any time and catch him holding the ’baby’ on the couch.
6. “My husband, who isn’t an animal lover”
7. “My boyfriend of 7 years never wanted a dog and when I got her she wasn’t allowed on the furniture or our bed…”
8. “The dog will be YOUR responsibility!” 2 dogs later:
9. “3 years ago my hubby did not want a dog, now I can’t get a seat on the sofa.”
10. “My boyfriend said my dog will not live with us. Now he cleans her eyes, he taught her how to give hugs, and he carries her when she gets tired.”
11. “My husband, who hated cats”
12. My dad said, “absolutely not” to a dog, so mom got a puppy without telling him. This is my dad and the puppy now.
13. “No dog,” he said. Currently, this is my hubby and his little Shih Tzu princess.
14. “My husband and what he called a ’garbage cat.’ She is now his little kitty girl.”
15. “He said no to pets. We have 4 dogs now, but she’s his favorite.”
Do you know someone who said they never wanted a pet, but then found their fluffy soulmates? Share your photos with us in the comments below and be sure to share this post with anyone who might need a little ‘convincing.