As pet owners, we always love our pets, no matter what they do. And of course, our furry friends are well aware that we will never stay angry with them, even for their bad and mischievous actions. But in fact, our pets are not aloof and indifferent as we think. They have so much love to give to us and make our world happier and healthier.
Though our pets can’t put their love into words, they have an unexpectedly large repertoire of ways to show they care. Here are some ways our pets show how much they love or trust someone. Scroll down to see! These photos are guaranteed to light up your day.
1. “I couldn’t see my family this year (for obvious reasons) so me and my boy made the best of it.”
2. “Had a bad case at work and the clinic cat decided to comfort me.”
3. “My dad takes care of my dog while I work – and my dog takes care of my dad when he is alone.”
4. “What my family sees VS What I see first thing when I wake up every day.”
5. “My grandpa lives alone and this cat brings him so much joy with moments like this.”
6. Napping alone is overrated.
7. “He’s making sure I don’t drown on my pee break.”
8. “At 62 years old, I decided to get over my ’I don’t like cats’ phase. Here is the result so far…”
9. “This is how my dog waits for my family to get home.”
10. “A year ago we started leaving food out for a stray cat at work. Now she won’t leave us alone.”
11. “My husband managed to capture these sweet (and rare) photos of all three of our pets together. I was alone when I fell asleep, but I guess they wanted to join in on the fun.”
12. “My puppy brings me toys when I’m pooping so I don’t get bored.”
13. “Every night, she’ll meows at us until we hold her like this.”
14. “My dad lives alone in the Australian bush and cares for a family of wild kangaroos, he just sent me this photo.”
15. “Nala always wants to be close to me.”
16. “Not as good as all the other stuff being posted, but here is a picture of me and my bearded dragon Bowser playing on PS4.”
17. “Milly and me: There are times I honestly forget she is there.”
18. “My best friend helping me graduate last May. He went to every class and internship hour with me. 20/10, highly educated doggo ????”
19. “I pet you now hooman.”
20. “I’ve taken hundreds of photos of Cabbage but this has got to be the best one.”