We know that, thousands of years ago, our ancestors befriended wild animals and kept them around. But over time, they became tamer companions and evolved into pets. Ever since, humans have had dogs around, and keeping a pet has become a common part of many cultures. Not only do they make us happier and healthier, but they give us unconditional love and great companionship.
In this post, we collected some warms photos that show how great pets are. They’ll make you love your pets even more and want to go out and hug them immediately. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “He’s been raised with 3 dogs and sometimes he thinks he is one.”
2. “Snuggling her stuffed animal during a thunderstorm”
3. “Our dog and a baby squirrel just hanging out”
4. “He thinks he’s still a puppy.”
5. This kitten is not so great at opening doors, but he really wants to get into the room.
6. This dog’s not so sure about this new “puppy.”
7. “My cat snuggling an abandoned kitten I found on the street”
8. “He sits like this for hours every day, just vibing and watching the world go by.”
9. “Every time I shower he thinks I’m suffering and tries to rescue me.”
10. “Letting her stay in her favorite hiding spot comes at the price of some startled guests.”
11. “She won’t let me leave without her.”
12. “Momma needs a bigger lap for the tomcats.”
13. “They pretend they hate each other until I catch them like this.”
14. “They interrupt my work from home meetings, I interrupt their’s, that’s the way it goes now!”
15. “Our 7-year-old cat has fallen in love with our new puppy.”
16. “Told my sister not to get a puppy when she had her baby…”
17. “My Golden Retriever puppy named ’Kaycee’ who wanted my attention so bad while doing the dishes”
18. “The day my husky became an over-protective single dad to a rescue puppy…”
19. “So I got some new shoes today.”
20. Big bro checking on baby sis