Not all people have a good life, and this is no exception to our pet friends. Thankfully, instead of surrendering to fate, some extraordinary ones use their amazing abilities to overcome difficulties and look for a better life. There is nothing better than seeing our furry friends find loving owners. Despite their age or illness, they finally find forever homes where they get love and care.
We believe that all pets deserve a happy and healthy life no matter how they look. That’s the reason why we gathered some photos of animals who had a tough start in life, but they tried to fight their odds, and now are enjoying their best life that they deserve. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “We got a dog from the shelter today. The vet says he’s 12 or 13 years old.”
2. “When I took Cleo from the shelter, she had heart problems. She is a healthy and happy dog now.”
3. “2 weeks ago, the vet said that this kitten wouldn’t survive. And now they’re completely healthy.”
4. “We took an 8-year-old beagle from the shelter. And recently, the vet said that he is most likely a crossbreed and is only 4 years old. We’re so happy.”
5. “Pepper is 13 years old and she was mistreated by her previous owners. But now, she only has love and hugs waiting for her.”
6. “I just adopted this 10-year-old cat. I haven’t come up with a name yet.”
7. “Bruce looked like he needed a good home. Now he has one.”
8. “We took an 11-year-old cat home from the shelter. Today, he walked on the street for the first time.”
9. “Our precious angel baby, Albert, the day we brought him home”
10. “When we picked up our kitten 2 months ago, he was practically bald and suffered from flea anemia. Look at him now!”
11. “I couldn’t leave the shelter without Arlo. Now he’s happy.”
12. Buzz and Loki are still waiting for caring owners.
13. “Meet Pickles. I took this 11-year-old cat home from the shelter. He is already feeling much better.”
14. “When we found Bonya, she was suffering from fleas and an eye infection.”
15. “We just took our new dog, Ellie, home.”
16. “Meet Charlie. I just adopted my first dog! He has bad hearing but is an absolute love bug.”
17. “A year ago, I found my best friend. He bounced around shelters until he was 10 months old. Now, I’ll do everything to make him happy for the rest of his life.”