Raccoons or trash pandas are interesting animals. They are adorable and wily furry friends. “If you feed them, they will come—and they will tell their friends,” Dr. Suzanne MacDonald from the Department of Psychology at York University said.
I’ve seen a raccoon getting along well with a rescue dog family. I’ve also witnessed my friend’s raccoon showing its happy face when receiving a toy. These animals are friendly as other pets like cats and dogs.
To let you have a better understanding of these animals, I write this post. 30 photos in the collection clearly prove that raccoons have both funny and cute vibes. So, these guys may add more colors to your life if you raising them.
1. “My favorite time of the day! Sitting on the sofa and watch a favorite cartoon with my best doggo friend.”
2. “Here is my gang. We’ve made a lot of adventures together.”
3. “My best friend and I. We’ve been together for a year and a half and become inseparable. We love doing everything together, from playing to sleeping.”
4. “We aren’t climbing the wall. We’re on a racing. The winners are all because we don’t reach the top.”
5. “Hi there, I’ve been waiting here for a while. Can you open the door?”
6. “I don’t want to walk anymore. I’m exhausted. Is there anyone that can come to carry up for a while?”
7. “Help! Help! Is there someone to drag me out of this trash bin?”
8. “Calm down, guys. I bring enough food for all of you.”
9. “Honey, look! These adorable furry guys want to join us in our wedding pics. Come in, guys. You’re welcome.”
10. “Thank you very much for giving me this gift. Biggest surprise ever!”
11. “Best pic of the day! Love and kindness make this world a better place.”
12. “Here is how I climb the stairs. Am I a smart boy?”
13. “Mom, here is my artwork! I’ve spent an hour doing it. Amazing?”
14. “You carry all of us up for the adventure? Excellent!”