Looking for hilarious illustrations of animal facts? You’ve been at the right place, guys. The following 21 comics are about animal facts that are illustrated in a funny way. Both words and pictures can get the readers hooked. They’re easy and understandable, so can satisfy your curiosity about the animals.
These comics belong to Zoodrawscomic in which the author illustrates amazing facts, sometimes appropriately about animals around us. As they are incredibly adorable and funny, both kids and adults can pick them up. Adults may learn these exciting things unintentionally. Meanwhile, kids will fall in love with cute animal pictures of the comic. If you have no idea for what to show your kids at storytime, these will be an excellent choice. You will have a lot of fun together!
1. Alligators go through over 3,000 TEETH in their lifetime.
2. Vampire bats are the only mammals that feed entirely on blood.
3. Honey badgers are known as “the most fearless animals alive” and will challenge animals much larger than themselves.
4. In the English midlands, gifting a black cat to the bride was believed to bring good luck.
5. Great white sharks must swim to breathe and will drown if they stand still.
6. Dolphins have the best long-term memory of all animals.
7. Male Capuchin monkeys pee on themselves to attract females.
8. Giraffes gave birth standing up, dropping their calf more than FIVE FEET to the ground.
9. Dolphins can hear each other underwater over 15 miles away.
10. Baby spiders leave home by gliding on air currents with their webs.
12. The Wolf spider mother carries her hundreds of children on her back wherever she goes.
13. A shark pregnancy can last up to three years.
14. A walrus’s tusks never stop growing.
15. The Tennessee “fainting” goat stiffens and falls over when stressed.
16. Capybaras are the largest members of the rodent family, growing up to 150 lbs!
17. Killer whales aren’t actually whales but the largest species of dolphin.
18. Honey bee males climax with such great force that their sexual organs explode, killing them in the process.
19. Many sea otters have a favorite rock they use for cracking shellfish. They store it in an underarm pocket, carrying it along wherever they go.
20. SUgar gliders are the most active during night.