For most of pets, a visit to the vet can cause stress and fear to them. Just like us, our 4-legged friends really hate vets. They do not like going to the veterinarian because this is an unfamiliar place where the doctors pain them. You may not believe, but animals can memorize things in relation to the experiences they have. That’s the reason why when you take your pets to the vet, you can sense their anxiety as they whine and hop up and down with nervous energy. And when they meet the vets, they often find a place to hide, don’t let anyone touch them, and even attack the doctors. But no matter how difficult and dangerous their work is, the doctors selflessly help, and even save, our animal friends every day.
Thankfully, there are some animals who seem to understand the love and care of the vets. Instead of being scared and aloof, these animals show their affection and love to people who love them, care for them, and make them happy and healthy. And of course, they will never forget their visits to the vets because they met good doctors and people. We hope that you’ll only meet kind and positive veterinarians in your life. Scroll down to see our list!
1. “Thanks to our specialists, 4 beautiful Yorkshire Terriers were born.”
2. “She was rushed to the vet clinic and is doing well now. And he earned a certificate.”
3. “Don’t lift my ears like that!”
4. “I don’t like the vet and I want to go home.”
5. Boots with the fur- BOOTS WITH THE FURRRR
6. Edna loved receiving lots of pets during her visit!
7. “Hello, my surgery went well! See you tomorrow! Rocco”
8. This was at the end of the appointment and still smiling!
9. “My friends and I saved a baby ring tail possum! Here’s her with the vet.”
10. “Got her spayed and the vet didn’t have cones small enough.”
11. That’s a violation of HiPAW.
12. “Took the kitten to the vet today. The peace and quiet didn’t last as long as it seems so I had to capture it!”
13. “My cat may have ‘mild’ vet anxiety.”
14. They both chose the same “hiding” place at the vet.
15. Don’t let his cute face fool you, he’s got a lot of sass.
16. “This puppy greets other dogs, kittens, and all kinds of animals at the vets office! She is a great little receptionist!”
18. “Help me!!!”
19. Zoe’s primary concern at the vet is this pic of a random cat.
20. “Never forget this visit to the vet.”
21. “Spatune making sure we know how displeased he is that he must come to the vet ????”
22. Now that’s a pocket full of sunshine!
23. “McGuffin goes to the vet.”