After a hard-working day, all we want is to get a good night’s sleep, or at least take a short nap to relax. Even the most energetic people love a nice nap and a good night’s sleep. And of course, animal friends in the animal kingdom are no exception. No matter who they are, a nap is unavoidable. These animals just want to grab as much rest as they can.
In this post, we put together a list of sleeping animals that can put you in the mood for an afternoon nap. These animals sleep like there is no tomorrow. However, don’t fall asleep yet! Let us know your favorite pics and share them with your friends and family members!
1. “This is my favorite toy. I love to hug it while sleeping.”
2. “My hamster fell asleep in my hand.”
3. Kittens in bananas
4. They both look like they’ve found exactly where they belong.
5. He looks like he got “KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!”
6. So warm and comfortable!
7. “I woke up to him sleeping like this next to me this morning. I think at this point, we need modelling agencies for cats.”
8. Such cute brothers!
9. “He fell asleep while licking my hand.”
10. “We love how he looks like he has a little doily on his rump.”
11. His shift ended after his walk, fetching and being a good boy at least 20 times today. He deserved this nap!
12. “I love sleeping with my mom.”
13. “My co-pilot sleeping on the job.”
14. “My mom’s partner found this squirrel sleeping in her garden.”
15. “Blepping in her sleep.”
16. Ferrets sleep in the weirdest positions. Like when they somehow rest their back feet on top of their heads.
17. Perfect chin rest! She’s got the happy ears.
18. “Don’t have many friends to share my cat with so here’s how he sleeps.”
19. The best spot to take a nap.
20. Wow, what a precious pic! They look so soft and clean too.
21. “Damn, that’s fancier than a leopard gecko sleeping in an exotic succulent!”