Choosing between getting a cat or dog can be a tough decision. If you want a loyal and playful companion, get a dog. If you want a pet that is low maintenance and easy to take care of, get a cat. Nobody can deny the fact that both of them have some great and unique traits that make us love them. However, this time, we would like to talk more about cute and independent cats.
Cats are known for being mischievous, aloof, and treacherous, but we know that none of this is true. They are very loving and extremely friendly pets! That’s the reason why we would like to introduce to you an extremely talented artist’s illustrations that show how adorable and friendly cats can be.
1. This is cute and so serene!
Margherita Grasso is an illustrator and graphic designer who is currently living and working in Milan, Italy. She loves to use colors to represent the world around her. For this reason, she uses her skills to show us the true colors of cats when living with humans. These illustrations are so cute that they should appear on the pages of a children’s book!
2. Every. Single. Time.
3. Cat: ‘I’m OK, I’m OK.
5. “We cannot tell you how many times something just like this has happened…”
6. Mama Cat
7. Just appreciate how good this art is
8. “I wave my hair in front of my cats so they can play with it too!”
9. Aww, that tiny fart made me lol 🙂
10. Just snuggling up to your fur!
11. You’re OK kitty, we’re OK
12. This is goals ????????????
13. Must. Resist.
14. Awww, how adorable!
15. I’ m lost….