If you have ever owned a pet, you will know that pets can mean a big change in your daily life. But have you ever considered all the life changes after getting them? If you want to know how life changes when you have a pet, don’t skip this post because it is all things you need.
A Taiwanese artist who goes online by the name of John wants to show everyone that adding an animal into their home won’t be too much to handle. For this reason, he shared a series of funny and cute illustrations, depicting life before and after getting pets. Scroll down to check for yourself!
More info: Facebook
1. Ah, yes. The intense butt bath right next to the hoomin’s head.
Taking care of a pet is quite the responsibility, but if you’re up for it, it can be one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. “All I can think of after work is to go home knowing [my pets are] waiting for me, feels great and sweet,” John wrote.
2. “I was told ‘don’t feed them then they won’t beg’. Yeah, four dogs on and somehow they haven’t got the message ????”
The artist said the main source of inspiration for the series was his own experience. “I got used to and kinda like all the life changes that happened to me after I got my pets, and I think other animal people will agree with me on this,” John told Bored Panda. “The only ‘change’ that’s hard when it comes to pets is saying goodbye when it’s time for them pets to go.”
3. Yess, so true! ????
4. The best alarm clock you ever had. Wakes you up with licking and barking and love.
“Unfortunately, the Golden Retriever you see in the pictures has passed away. Now, I have a Taiwanese dog and six cats.” John has adopted all of his pets; before joining the artist in his home, they were all homeless.
5. Major picture content improvement!
6. By the looks of the white cat, soon you’ll be sitting on the floor!
7. That duckie bed in the second frame, upper right!
8. You’re missing the “customized” shoes.
9. “Look! I decorated!”
10. Adorable ????
11. Worth it. Its worth it
12. Cats are incredibly smart that way!
13. Let him drive, he looks like he knows what he’s doing
14. Ah the fresh aroma of cat shit lovely. No wonder they zoom around after
15. Bonus point for Totoro.
17. Stitch! ????
18. Bite in the fish? =)
19. “Lick it clean before giving it to him.”
20. The dogs face says it all… XD
21. Love the gold bar poop. XD
22. SO TRUE! ADORABLE!
What do you think about these illustrations? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below! Be sure to share this post with your friends and family members!