There is evidence that interacting with pets or animals can help you cope with depression, anxiety, and stress. And it is true that a lot of scientific studies have shown that animals can decrease levels of cortisol (a stress-related hormone) and lower blood pressure. Besides, they can reduce loneliness, increase feelings of social support, and boost your mood. For these reasons, pet owners have better physical and mental health than people who do not have a pet.
So if you are looking for something cute to make your day better and brighter, don’t look any further because this article is just for you. We have collected the following cute animal photos that are guaranteed to cheer you up and put a smile on your face. After seeing these cute pics, we are sure that you will think about adding a pet in your house. Scroll down to check for yourself!
2. A puppy that loves the Empire State Building
3. When comfort is everything:
4. Together forever
5. Someone ate a rainbow.
6. “12 years together and he still fears for my life every time I take a bath!”
7. Tired of playing…
8. “My cat had anxiety issues so we adopted a little sister for him.”
9. “Am I a good boy? Really?”