Cats are aloof and solitary creatures.That is a popular belief of many of people. But contrary to that belief, most cats do well with other animals, especially cats. Although they spend most of the day sleeping, that doesn’t mean they enjoy being alone when they’re awake. In fact, they get bored when left alone for long periods of time, which is why you should get two cats to keep your feline friend company while you are away. This can be beneficial as they play together and provide each other with both physical and mental stimulation.
Not only do cats bond and entertain each other, but they also make their owners happier and healthier. If you own 2 cats at the same time, you’ll be surprised by their actions and habits. Here are 19 pictures of two cats living under the same roof. Are two cats better than one? Let’s take a look.
1. Adopted a kitten, it seems he’s fitting in just fine. Or maybe a little too well.
2. Me and my buddy taking a selfie.
3. Spider-Man kiss.
4. If we fits we sits.
5. “I need some space.”
6. The vet is SO scary!!
7. Window-hunting together.
8. Tried to capture a moment of friendship and peace.
9. “I need some space to yawn and stretch, please. Stop being such a bully.”
10. Squirrel-watching position
11. “Told them a funny joke, my cats have a sense of humor.”
12. “Couldn’t find them anywhere. Then I checked the bathroom closet.”
13. My cats, before and after
15. The calm before the storm…
16. “Ladybug in the bathroom?! Hunting mode activated!”
17. “My girls made a heart.”
18. “I got a little boy for my big boy to have a friend to love and play with, but my big boy is a sissy and would prefer to be left alone.”
19. This cat’s selfie game is on fire.
In short, having 2 cats is never-ending fun. If you also own more than one, please share their pictures with us in the comments below!
Visit http://aubtu.biz for more interesting and funny posts daily. For more animal memes and touching stories, click here.