Our animal friends can be really emotional. Some scientific studies have shown that animals do have feelings and emotions. They are capable of a range of emotions, such as happiness, sadness, anger, love, courage, attachment, empathy, fear, grief, and jealousy. And of course, they’re never afraid to show off their real emotions.
If you are an animal lover, we are sure that animal photos are something you can all watch forever. That’s the reason why we gathered some beautiful photos of emotions and moods expressed by animals. We truly think that animals are furry humans who need no words to express their pure emotions. Their feelings are so vivid that they can melt our hearts. Take a look!
1. “What have I become?”
2. “Go to sleep, baby and no one will get hurt.”
3. When you receive a spam call:
4. “Name the song!”
5. “I’m gonna take over the world right after a short nap.”
6. Smug pug
7. The cat does not approve.
8. “This angry owl at an owl sanctuary isn’t enjoying my company.”
9. “So I bought this vase specifically for her yesterday and she approved.”
10. “This is the face Ghost makes when he wants to be pet.”
11. “We gave our bearded dragon a toy lizard and now he’s attached and won’t leave its side ever. This is how he sleeps every day.”
12. “Our dog is spiritually reborn whenever she goes on a car ride.”
13. Socially awkward dog
14. This cheetah baby girl could be in a Disney movie!
15. “Don’t drop the catnip!”
16. “Beware of dog”
17. My friend’s ridiculously photogenic lizard
18. “My hamster escaped and we found him in the popcorn bowl.”
19. “Why do you smell like another dog, human?”
20. “Excuse me, sir?”
21. My cat’s face before and after my wife told her that the high chair wasn’t for her
22. A proud mother and her baby
23. “My dog is 16, so I figure it’s time for some driving lessons.”
24. “Put this mirror on the bedside table and Renly couldn’t handle it.”
25. Enjoying a bit of sunshine and attention
Have you ever caught your pet’s emotions on camera? Feel free to share photos of your pet with us in the comments below! Be sure to share these pics with your friends and family members!