As we know that humans aren’t the only ones who protect and raise their babies. The animal kingdom is also full of great parents that defend their offspring from predators, spend incredible amounts of time teaching their young how to find food and protect themselves against the elements. Many of these species are very good parents and always show incredible devotion to their babies.
In this article, we gathered some animals who try being the best parents, but sometimes they fail too. But no matter what happens, we are sure that these parents love their babies so much and will do everything they can to make sure their young safe, happy, and healthy. Scroll down to see!
1. A parent’s patience is immeasurable.
This extremely hyperactive kitten is playing like crazy and the mother cat is being very patient with him.
2. The best position for a nap
A very tired mom and her very tired tiny puppy.
Four criminals attack a helpless cat!
4. The face of a first-time mom
A proud, yet tired, mama dog and her puppies! They’re currently in foster care at St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Center.
5. She looks a little unhinged.
6. Someone is tired of momming all day.
Momma Phoebe with her 9 day old pups. Someone is tired from momming all the time.
7. “Her kittens had grown and still insisted on sharing her bed. It reminded me of what it was like trying to take a nap when my kids were little.”
8. “Mom, you’re embarrassing me.”
9. Jaded. So jaded.
Tired mom and baby
10. “Why are your paws in the bowl. Why.”
Tired mom and goofy pup!
The look on the mamma cat…
12. A very unorthodox way to give a hug
13. “Having kids is easy, they said. It’ll be fun, they said.”
My dad’s dog just had 11 pups!
14. She’s not sleeping, she’s multitasking.
A tired mom……
15. “When the baby won’t sit still, you sit on the baby.”
When the baby won’t sit still you sit on it…oh is that not how parenting works? My bad.
16. Does she hate him or is he her favorite?
Teaching the kids the family business… We don’t think they are ready to work
17. Congratulations, you’re a kitty mamma!
Do you have pics of parents in the animal kingdom? Please share them with us in the comments below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family members!