De-stressing and finding ways to relax is really important because daily stress can take a toll on both our physical and mental health. However, we are not the only ones who get stressed and anxious. Just like us, animals know what stress is, and they also need to take a break sometimes. While we are always looking for a way to cope with the daily struggles of life, our animal friends know many smart ways to fight pressure and fatigue.
In order to prove that, we decided to show you 20 wise animals who have found their zen. We are sure that they will make you smile and help you relax. Enjoy this collection!
1. The forbidden salad
2. Puss in boots
3. My cat’s been unemployed for the last 18 months. I think it’s taking a toll.
4. Shhh… the baby is asleep!
5. An adorable sleepy flower
6. When you have a kitty superpower installed in your jacket:
7. Such a win-win, the cat gets stroked while asleep and you get a mouse pad.
8. Must have been a tough game of fetch
9. This pupper knows how to make the best use of a pillow. Just look at his priceless face.
10. She’s not allowed on the bed, but she’s sleeping so soundly!
11. Hugging his brother while he sleeps
12. The ultimate state of relaxation
13. This rescued baby parrot wouldn’t look at us the first day we got him and now he wants to cuddle every time he sleeps.
14. This cat dozed off with a derpy look.
15. Sleepy smiles
16. After fighting all afternoon, my dogs fell asleep like this.
17. Take a relaxing hot bath to calm down your nerves.
18. Lie with your legs up for a while. It will help you fall asleep.
19. Cats confirm this method too.
20. Think of the happiest moment of your day.
What do you do when you feel stressed? Do you have some pictures of chillaxed pets? Feel free to share your thoughts and photos of your pets with us in the comments below.