As we know, cats are naughty and aloof creatures who love taking over everything in our family. One of the ways they’ll do this is by taking over your whole bed. However, not only do they usurp your bed, they also occupy doll beds that are designed for play. Although many companies do not recommend using these beds for other purposes, it seems that these cats don’t care and have decided to ignore that advice.
Thankfully, many cat owners let their cats rest on doll beds and even fixed up for them so they’d finally have some place to sleep! They didn’t forget to take some photos of their cats sleeping in doll beds and share them with the world. If you want to see, scroll down the list below and don’t forget to choose for your favorite pictures!
1. “My cats! From top to bottom: Tess, Daphne, and Archie”
2. “My cat sleeping in a doll bed I was gonna trash”
3. This bed makes the cat look like a giant!
4. Shhhh, the cat is sleeping, don’t wake him.
5. Never leaving the bed again…
6. “Got my daughter a doll bed for her favorite doll, and it immediately got taken over.”
7. “My little sister got a doll bed from Santa, but apparently at some point during the night Kevin (our cat) decided it was his bed.”
8. “We fixed up the Ikea cat bed so Howard could fit on it, had to extend it to 3 ft long.”
9. “This is Ollie. He’s decided my daughter’s doll bed is now his.”
10. “My niece decided that her cats should sleep in bunk beds.”
11. “I’m in my 50s and I love tucking my kitty in.”
12. Wake me up at lunch time. Maybe.
13. Go away, you’ve got your own bed!
14. “Cleo-catra queen of the Nile, waiting on her pharaohs to carry her!”
15. “Just want to share Peddy, my cat & my IKEA doll bed.”
16. “Is that a giant cat or a tiny house?”
17. It was supposed to be a doll bed, but their owners found a better use for it.
18. “You might say that it is a re-purr-posed bed.”
19. “Yes, this is the intended use of the American Girl doll bed.”
20. “My cat has her own bed…”
Do your cats love sleeping on doll beds? Where do your pets like to sleep? Feel free to share their cute photos with us in the comments below!