We humans have a long history of relationship with domestic animals, especially cats and dogs. It started at the dawn of our civilization, when both discovered how beneficial their bonds could be. So it’s not surprising that pets are now part of our everyday lives and inseparable companions. Many pet owners even consider their beloved pets as family members because they are living creatures with needs and emotions that get attached to their humans and have a very strong bond with them.
We at Paws Planet love animals and the special bond they share with their owners. That’s the reason why we would like to share 15 warm photos of animal-human companionship with you to show how great and priceless the bond between humans and companion animals is. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “Taught Chloe to stand on my wheelchair’s foot rests, and now all she wants to do is give me kisses.”
2. “My cat decided to arrive at precisely the right moment during storytime with my daughter.”
3. “Sunny loves her human, Luna.”
4. “I’m unable to have children so my pets are my children.”
5. “My fiancé befriended an overly photogenic 9-day-old baby goat.”
6. “Every morning she greets me by bringing me clothes.”
7. “My boyfriend has never had a pet. It was love at first sight.”
8. “Got her as a present for my 12th birthday, now I’m 26 and celebrating her 15th birthday!”
9. “We’ve been to 22 states, traveled the country, and lived together in my car until we finally found our home. He’s my best friend.”
10. “Found this guy under my car this morning. Spent about 10 minutes hand-feeding him carrots and broccoli.”
11. “About a year ago, I shared a picture of some kittens I found under my house. Here’s an update!”
12. “A bird fell asleep in my friend’s hair…”
13. “17 days after my mom passed from ovarian cancer, her old Irish Wolfhound followed in tow to be with her. I miss them both so much.”
14. “My friend has pet squirrels.”
15. “Cheerio was cold after her bath. I told her that she could share my shirt until she warmed up. She spent the next hour curled up inside my shirt.”
Are you a pet owner? Do you love your pets? Feel free to share their cute photos with us in the comments below! If you love this article, please share it with your friends and family members to make their days warmer and brighter!