It probably comes as no surprise that we become attached to our furry friends and love them unconditionally. They provide us with loving companionship and loyalty that no one can offer. Pets are so important to our lives that there is evidence we may not have survived or thrived without them. Moreover, many studies demonstrate that pet ownership is beneficial both physically and emotionally to owners.
We have heard so a good deal of news about the human-animal bond, and the benefits it can bring to owners of companion animals. That’s the reason why we decided to collect some photos of people who form a strong bond with their pets to share with you. Scroll down to see for yourself!
1. “Taught Chloe to stand on my wheelchair’s feet rests, now all she wants to do is give me kisses.”
2. “The way Nova fell asleep in her dad’s lap is priceless.”
3. “We’ve been together for 10 years now. He is the best thing to ever happen to me!”
4. “The colonel ordered me not to pet her but I rescued her anyway.”
5. “My dog is 18 and has trouble standing. Since Clare was born, he’ll stand for hours watching her.”
6. “My dog is 16 so I figured it’s time for some driving lessons.”
7. “The best picture I’ve ever taken of my husband and cat”
8. “My dad and his cat angrily watching TV”
9. “Family pictures with our cat went…okay.”