Anyone who has ever owned a pet knows pets give their owners so much in terms of love and emotional support. They provide companionship and ease loneliness. Furthermore, they help with depression, anxiety, and stress. Many scientific studies have also shown that petting or playing with a dog, cat, or even rabbit for only 15 minutes can lower blood pressure and boost our mood. Moreover, interacting with a pet reduces stress-related hormones. That’s the reason why pets are very helpful for anxiety sufferers.
We totally agree that the bonds between humans and animals are powerful, so we would like to show you 20 pics of animals who always support, love, and stick with their owners no matter what. If you don’t believe, scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “I was doing some work late at night and my cat did this.”
2. “This cat waits outside every morning to be with the kid while he waits for the bus.”
3. “My girl brought me a pencil while I was drawing — looking super cute while doing it too.”
4. “Here’s my little wet chicken, Gilbert. He likes getting angry at fingers and serenading to feet. He’s the best thing to ever happen to me.”
5. “Every person that comes to our place is greeted by Jack with his toy. And if he can’t find the toy, he gets really worried about it.”
6. “Some cats bring mice and birds to their owners as gifts. But Jim brings me things we both like: fresh donuts.”
7. “My dog wags her tail when I look at her and stops wagging it when I don’t.”
8. “Good thing Mom has Milly around to help with all the things.”
9. “I heard a light knock on my door and went to answer it and it was my landlord’s dog bringing me a stick.”