11. “My dad claims he doesn’t love our dog, but he built this end table with a little hut for her.”
12. “This is Reggie who likes to jump from my second-floor window to the garage roof. Recently he fell, so I built him his own Golden Gate Bridge so he doesn’t have to jump anymore!”
13. “Milly found someone she wants to be with all the time.”
14. This dog’s human can read them like a book.
15. “My wife wanted a cat but I didn’t. We got a cat and 2 years later, she still follows me everywhere and gets very upset if she can’t come with me.”
16. Luckily for this squirrel, the homeowner not only feeds them but also provides a feeding table.
17. Luckily for this cat’s “arm,” the human knows his or her sneaky habit!
18. “Built this home for a toad on my back porch and we’ve been neighbors for 2 years now.”
19. “My 1-year-old pit bull sleeps with my toddler every night. He knows his place is by her side.”
20. “This is Judy who comes to my kitchen window every day to get some almonds. That little smile makes me melt.”
Do you have an animal soulmate? What have you done to make him or her happy? Please share your stories and photos with us in the comments below!