It’s time to be honest with yourself – cats are very independent and smart creatures. They know how to get close to you, occupy you, and even your house in only a few steps. They do whatever they want and stay anywhere they love. And of course, they don’t care what you think and how you feel. Although they know exactly what you want them to do, they still refuse to do it.
After all, cats believe they are the true kings of the world. They even think that your house is their world, and you just live in it. If you don’t believe, just take a look at some cat pics below. These cats act like they are the boss of you, so they don’t hesitate to take over the best hang out spot in the house. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “Watching a friend’s cat. There’s a thunderstorm outside. I’ve been like this for an hour.”
2. “The unwritten rule is that you don’t move when your pet is on you.”
3. “This is Ann. Ann likes to wait and watch the bubbles in the humidifier.”
4. Why not?
5. “Ellie is using my foot as a hammock.”
6. “Every time we order pizza…”
7. It seems he has found a new bed for himself.
8. A little privacy please…
9. “He wouldn’t stop meowing until I let him climb up my body to be my scarf.”
10. “Took my cat to the vet.”
11. Hooman, get out of my fort!
12. “My wife visited a stable. She said that all the stable cats were hanging out on some of the heat sources like radiators, but this cat took it one step further it seems.”
13. “There’s a loaf in my fridge! He climbs in every time I start to cook, and I let him hang out there because it’s hot and he’s always wearing that thick furry coat.”
14. My cat sits here every day waiting to be pet by the people taking the bus. They call him the “bus stop cat.”
15. Charlie has his own personal designated chair that no one is allowed to sit on.