For many pet owners or animal lovers, life without pets seems almost unimaginable. There’s no denying that having a pet brings many upsides, positive emotions, fun, and cuteness to our lives. They not only give us companionship and unconditional love, they can make us feel good and improve the quality of our lives. In fact, most studies have shown that being a pet owner is overwhelmingly good for your health. So if you do not yet have a furry friend or are planning on adding one to your family, you’ll be glad to hear that these adorable pets will help you feel joyful and bring your life many benefits.
We know that dog and cat owners love to capture and share their everyday moments with the whole world on the internet. For this reason, we have collected 24 amazing visual stories for you to prove that pets change our lives for better. If you don’t believe, scroll down to check for yourself!
1. Dog eats “special” brownie and ends up at the vet. But he doesn’t seem to be sorry at all.
2. Her favorite entertainment is stealing my Q-tips.
3. When you cut sugar and carbs from your diet:
4. I had to meet this kind of gaze when I forgot to buy her food today.
5. We left him with our grandma for 3 days.
6. I put him inside the cart, hoping that my mom wouldn’t notice.
7. My cat is so fat that my underpants fit him.
8. I see this when I come back from work.
9. I was wrapping Christmas presents when he came and decided to help me.
10. When you live uptown, you see dogs on walks who are dressed better than you.
11. When they fake throw the ball too many times and you decide you’ll be better off on your own:
12. I set a possum trap, but my cat Steve is an idiot.
14. Sometimes I’m worried that I’ve spoiled my cat too much when I see him with my iPad in the tent.
15. I asked my mom to send my photos of my dog while I was on vaction.
16. This is my cat’s favorite rug. Every time he falls asleep, I see this.
17. This is my dog’s judgmental look.
18. I tried Face Swap on my cat. Can you see any difference?
19. Why do I have a cat for a professor?
20. I recently tested this water thermometer. An excellent model. I can recommend it.
21. This furry miracle is adopted. This was her reaction to the first toy in her life.
22. He thinks this painting is a window.
23. The difference between a dog and a cat:
24. It’s not funny to drink from a regular bowl, so he began to use the fridge’s water dispenser.
Do you have a pet? Do you have funny stories of things that happened to you and your pet? Feel free to share them with us in the comments below and don’t forget to share this post with everyone!